Sunday, February 8, 2009

Work in Progress

Here's my work in progress for the 1st assignment. It was supposed to be our final submission this week - but I still feel like I need to polish it more to smooth things out and take out the pops. Waiting for crit - then I'll give it one more good solid pass, and hopefully things are a go. :)





We're moving onto dialogue this week. I need to come up with three dialogue pieces (between 5 and 10 seconds) - then thumbnail out my ideas.

It'll be a lot of work - but I'm so excited - we finally get to use BISHOP! He's not fully rigged (facial) - but it's just exciting to have something a bit more 'human' like. :)


I'll keep a list of movies I'm thinking about in the meantime (I'll keep updating it as I go):

Groundhog Day
Superbad
Dan in Real Life
Roxanne
Peggy Sue Got Married
Modern Problems
National Lampoon's Vacation
Young Frankenstein
Swingers

No comments: