Wednesday, February 4, 2009

Gearing up for the next project

So we're doing our first dialogue piece for our next project. I'm super excited. We have to pick a few clips of audio (due in 1 1/2 weeks) - so here are the names of some actors who's voices I really like. My mentor suggested picking a movie that I've never seen before (so that I don't have issues with tying the dialogue to the performance of the actor). So I thought I would look for some movies with actors I like. :)

Here's my list so far:

Paul Giamatti
Will Ferrell
Lily Tomlin
John Goodman
Ricky Gervais
Bill Murray
Billy Crystal
Steve Buscemi
Ellen DeGeneres
Tom Hanks
Tim Allen
John Ratzenberger
Holly Hunter
Jason Lee
Samuel L. Jackson
Peter O'Toole
Seth Rogan
Steve Carell
Carol Burnett
Jack Black
Dustin Hoffman

No comments: