Tuesday, January 20, 2009

New Mentor - Mike Belzer

Woooo hoooo! Term 3 is in full effect - I originally had Jay Jackson for my mentor, who was amazing, but I had conflicts with work and class - so I swapped into Mike Belzer's class (Thanks Ben!).

I'm just starting week 3 - so here is what I have so far. The first assignment is a pantomime project - basically with a change in emotion.

My idea: magician who pulls a rabbit out of the hat - only to be surprised by what happens.

It's cute, and short, and I'm really excited to be working on it. :)

Here are my week 1 and 2 drawings / reference / blocking. The blocking needs a lot of work (which I've already spent a few hours changing after crit - so I'll post up the new pass soon. :)

Reference Footage (god I love my boyfriend) :) :



Sketches from Footage:
teri_ActingContrast_page01
teri_ActingContrast_page02
teri_ActingContrast_page03

First Blocking Pass (aka - the poo pass):




YAY!!

No comments: